Spotted for sale in Colorado is a C5 Corvette Z06 race car for $16,000
2002 chevrolet corvette z06
cylinders: 8 cylinders
title status: clean
No Tire Kickers, Do not need help selling, Yes it is still for sale, Cash only, Firm on price. Emails asking if it is still available will be ignored.
It’s almost summer and you need a car like this. Super fun track car, you can can also drive to whole foods in.
2002 Corvette Z06 originally Lemans blue
Clean title (yes believe it), title in hand.
About 20,000 miles.
This corvette was prepared by Phoenix Racing and was raced in SCCA T1 and ST3. It was in an accident at Blackhawk raceway and was stripped down to a “go-vette.” Recently a body, mirrors, glass and doors were added to make this a super fun toy or track day car. Doors can be removed, in 5 minutes. Hood and front end are removed with 2 bolts and 4 hood pins. The car has been to the track for shake down. (yes it easily passes tech inspection) It is fast and runs strong. Of course, it is a better conversation starter than any Ferrari or Porsche for a fraction of the cost!! This is a 2:00 minute race car at Highplains Raceway and it will make Cleetus Mcfarland jealous! Recently over $30,000 in receipts for parts and service!! This is a steal.
Here is a list of the mods on the car:
• Phoenix racing prepared car
• Phoenix racing prepared 1.75”roll cage, TIG welded
• Recent engine out top end rebuild and dyno test, LS6 tests strong, dyno’d 350+ hp at the wheels. Stock LS6 cam, intake, etc.
• Stock headers but straight through 3” dual exhaust. It is mean sounding, border line evil.
• Oil catch can and drainage installed, PVC mod
• MGW short shifter installed
• RPM built transmission with road race upgrades
• LS7 clutch
• Lightweight drive shaft
• Corbra Suzuka racing seat with adjustable aluminum seat brackets
• New HANS friendly, Pyrotect 5 point harnesses that expires in 2025, Brand New
• Front 6 piston AP calipers in the front with new Carbotech RP2 pads, Brand New
• Rear C6 Z06 calipers with custom single plate Carbotech XP10 pads, Brand New
• ABS and stability control removed. Front / Rear brake bias adjuster installed
• Stainless steel braided brake lines
• C6Z06 T1 racing hubs both in the front and rear
• Front and Rear both have 14” cryo treated, slotted stop tech directional rotors. Brand New.
• Castrol SRF brake fluid, New
• 4 qt accusump with electronic switch
• Engine oil cooler mounted in the front of the car
• Transmission cooler with electric pump and radiator
• New 160 degree thermostat and coolant flush, Brand New
• AN fittings and steel braded hoses
• Delrin bushings all around
• Bump steer correction kit
• T1 stab bar in the front, stock in the rear
• Adjustable sway bar links
• PFADT adjustable coil overs on all corners. Many spare springs. Currently on 475 lb in the front and 675 lb in the rear, New
• Custom 4” brake cooling ducts to the front rotors, Brand New
• Stock size C6 Z06 wheels with Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires. (340TW) 275/35R18 and 325/30R19
• Heat wrapped master cylinder
• Heat wrapped ball joints
• Heat wrapped oil and fuel lines
• Front and rear tow mounts installed into the frame
• Brand new Oddessey PC1200 battery and billet aluminum Oddessey mount +$250
• LED lights that can be programmed via blue tooth to change color. Head lights with high beam and low beam, fog lamps, high mounted LED’s, Brand New
• Sparco quick release, removable steering wheel
• Roll bar mounted steering wheel hook
• 15” roll bar mounted rear view mirror
• Bullet style side view mirror
• Custom switch panel for lights, killer switch and fire suppression pull
• Window net and drivers helmet net
• Seat back brace mount
• New, installed roll bar padding
• Custom made body panels and front splitter, easily removed as most are just riveted together
Custom corner balance and alignment at 3R racing in Denver. 0 degree front toe, 1/32” toe-in on the rear. -3 degrees camber in the front, -1 degree camber in the rear. Car weight = 2908 lbs wet without driver. Was corner balanced for a 190 lb driver.
Extras for additional cost
• Lifeline Firemarshal 8 point fire suppression system installed +$500
• Stock C6Z06 wheels with brand new on Goodyear F1 Supercar (tires 220TW) 275/35R18 and 325/30R19 + $1800 (the tires alone are $1250, wheels are well used…it’s a fair deal)
• JW speaker LED light bar +$1200
• Spare Carbotech pads RP2 and XP10 both sets new, +$500
Extras for free
• Complete spare set of PFADT coil overs, used
• Extra springs for front and rear coil overs, various lbs/in
• Set of Gyro disc brake discs and pads
What is it missing?
• A passenger seat can be installed if you move the battery and fire suppression to the rear deck, behind the roll cage. It was there at one time.
• Small crack on the passenger side of the windshield
Words Race car racecar autocross drag roll cage fast porsche ferrari turbo manual track legal lemons lucky dog WRL Chump time attack solo HPDE
Click here for ad