Kirkham Cobras are amazing replicas. The body is made from aluminum instead of fiberglass. The seller is a dealer in Thousand Oaks, California.
Click Here to see Ebay Auction
1965 Cobra Replica factory built by Kirkham Motorsports. Stroked aluminum 427 C.I. engine with 5 speed transmission. Beautiful polished aluminum body. Powerful, loud and fast. This is a no compromise, pure muscle car that draws attention wherever it’s driven.
• Black interior with heated leather seats.
• Five speed Tremec manual transmission with hydraulic clutch.
• Finished trunk.
• Hi torque starter.
• Wilwood brakes.
• Stainless steel chassis. Independent rear suspension, aluminum wishbones all around, CV half shaft joints.
• Penske adjustable coil over shocks.
• Hyperco springs.
• Auburn differential.
• Scatter shield.
• Halon fire suppression system.
• Six point safety harnesses.
• Dual roll bars.
• Holly carb, MSD ignition.
• Dry cell battery.
• 30 gallon fuel tank.
• LED projector headlights.
• Two storage covers.
• Two sets of center lock knock off wheels with extra hardware: black powder coated Vintage style, and American Racing Shelby polished wheels. All wheels and tires in excellent condition.
• Registered in California as SPCN SB-100 Special build (no smog test required)
What do you think?