Spotted for sale is a 1984 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Knight Rider KITT for $20,000
Rare 1984 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am converted to a Knight Rider KITT Replica. It does run and is drivable but it does need some TLC which is why it’s priced accordingly. Mint condition these replicas can fetch anywhere from $35K – $80K. I do not have the time or money to put into the car this year and would rather it go to someone who can.
– Knight Rider nose and functional scanner
– working Season 1&2 dash with voice box and dual TV screens
– T tops
-14” wheels with bowling ball hub caps
– functional switch pods
– screen accurate knight industries yoke steering wheel
– Knight Industries Door trims & front/rear carpets
– KITT license plate
– includes USB with over 4000 mp3 audio phrases and sound effects from the series
– will include extra parts not yet installed such as screen accurate tow bar, dial done pstn modules, & turbine module (aprox $1500 worth of parts)
⚠ Module cannot be rendered as the requested content is not (longer) accessible. Contact the administrator to get access.