Spotted for sale is a 1984 190e 2.3-16 Cosworth for $12,000
Selling my 1984 190e 2.3-16 Cosworth that was imported from Germany. Genuine all original Cosworth down to the radio.
Currently has 108600 Miles on the odometer, just didn’t all the large reliability preventative maintenance, so now all it needs is an oil change, maybe some belts down the line and a new home. Just passed smog 3 weeks ago.
Needs some love in the paint/minor rust department but by all means is in good shape for its age. Has small rust spot on quarter panel so the auto body inclined enthusiast looking for a steal or anyone looking for their next reliable driving project is looking at it here.
- reliable runs great
- just passed smog
- factory manual
- genuine euro cosworth with the 2.3-16 motor
- genuine original wheels
- upholstery not too bad but needs some minor love
- great running project
- have replacement dash
- needs vent trim piece, is cracked
- needs windshield replaced eventually
- a couple minor rust spots need to be addressed eventually
- could use some fresh paint
- wheels could use refinishing
- hood strut needs to be replaced, cheap
- Rpm gauge intermittent, connectors probably just need to be cleaned