Spotted for sale is a 1967 Porsche 911S Project for $69,500
Located in the USA…dry desert west no salt on roads…
1967 Porsche 911S Coupe – US-specs Red(~)Black Roller Project U finish
Price:$69,500…USD dollars…. Firm….
• Completed May 23, 1967
• One of 1,823 examples produced in 1967
- Originally delivered in Polo Red (6602) with Black leatherette upholstery.
- According to the Kardex, this 911 came with the following factory options: Webasto gas heater, Recaro sports seat, halogen fog lamps, outside thermometer gauge, electric antenna, warning light system, and rear window washer.
- The original engine was No.### . The engine in the car is no. ## from an earlier 1967 911S and is Not matching.
- This 911 is a project that is disassembled that is mostly complete with the majority of its exterior and interior components.
- Currently, this 911S is not running and will need a full cosmetic and mechanical restoration.
- Mechanically powered by a period-correct 2.0L flat-six 911S engine and its matching 901/02 manual 5-speed transmission with four-wheel disc brakes.
- A very rare opportunity to acquire the first year of the 911S that is an excellent candidate for a full restoration.
Offered for: $69,500
** SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY **
- Please take a good look at the photos and feel free to contact us with any questions you have from the message seller form on this ad….
- All serious inquiries should please email me for more info and price….
- more pics coning soon or on request please…