1957 Porsche 356 Coupe
Spotted in Westminster, California is a 1957 Porsche 356 Coupe for $115,000 USD. This is a very nice 1957 coupe built in Dec 1956 with original floors and battery box. It has been red for the last 40 years but the the original color was Aquamarine Blue which can be seen on the interior door panel. All matching numbers motor trans wheels down to the dated hub caps. motor 63694, trans 12705. The undercarriage was scraped cleaned and resealed with under seal, all parts restored and powder coated, all undercarriage zink redone, it is show quality underneath. This is an exceptional car with a lot of originality, original square handles keyed, tight gabs excellent body rust free most everything has been restored to show quality except for the paint and chrome which is very presentable as a driver, you can still see all the original lead under the paint.
What do you think of this 356A? Post your comments!
- Motor: 63694
- Transmission: 12705
- The undercarriage was scraped cleaned and resealed with under seal, all parts restored and powder coated, all undercarriage zink redone, it is show quality underneath.
- New interior seats carpets.
- New brakes suspension shocks fuel and brake lines, etc, etc.
- Fresh engine all work done by Louis Paras, has original super Mahle P/C crank 2nd under, balanced etc, carbs by Carb Rescue.
- 5 original matching powder coated wheels new tires etc.
Price $115,000 Firm
Contact: (714) 488-0506
What do you think?